=== You can find this product by searching Google, Ebay or Amazon for “Miniature Board Games” or “Basic Fun Keychain Game”. For Marc Vidal miniature games, go to ===
ITS GAMES NIGHT!!! (or day, depending on when you watch this)
Here at The Museum we have a LOT of working miniature board games – so its about time The Curator got his dice together and started showcasing them all!
For today’s video he focuses on Classic Tabletop games, including Scrabble, Chutes & Ladders, Trouble, Chinese Checkers, Aggravation and Candy Land! All perfect working miniature versions that really play!
Stay tuned for more miniature board games in future episodes!
FAQ QUESTION: “WHERE DO I BUY ONE OF THESE??”
– The Curator usually finds the exhibits via eBay or similar sites. They’re not easy to find sometimes, but they’re out there. Be patient and you might be lucky! If we have a retail web link, we’ll put it at the top of the description. If its not there, there isn’t one to give you.
FAQ QUESTION: “WHY DOESN’T THE CURATOR TALK??”
– Unfortunately, The Curator isn’t able to talk in the videos – its just not possible. Actually, its a good thing – stops us listening to his nasally, whiney British accent.
FAQ QUESTION: “CAN I HAVE ONE OF THE EXHIBITS??”
– Sadly no. If we did that, there’d be nothing in the collection! BUT, we do hold competitions from time to time, so stay tuned!
FAQ QUESTION: “WHAT SCALE ARE THE MINIATURES??”
– They’re usually not described by scale (Eg 1/12th, 1/6th etc) – but Colin usually appears with every one in the videos, and he is 4 inches / 10cm tall.
SHARE, LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to keep the videos coming out of The Museum!
for more info, or you can follow us on:
All green screen, video and sound effects used in this video are via freely available online sources and were downloaded in good faith, being understood as free to use clips.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://suamaybomnuoctphcm.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- New Agario 3D 1st Place Challenge With Pikachu Team – ( Biome3D – Agar.io 3D Clone Live Stream )
- Crazy Mustang Race! @ Watkins Glen!
- 8 day Running Water 20'' cuckoo clock by Hones
- How Stow Gypsy Fair has changed since Jack Hargreaves went there in 1982 – Jack's Country
- WATCHING REBOOT HORATIO BUILD HIS BASE FORTNITE PS4 GAMEPLAY # 2