In this video I show how I have been sculpting wood in Zbrush for my ArtStation challenge. I use 3 basic brushes (trimbordersmooth, claytubes, DamStandard) to create an aged, damaged wood piece. This basic zbrush tutorial is designed for beginners or experienced artists.
Tips: focus on the large to medium forms, and avoid a noisy pillowy look. Also fine details can be added in substance or Unreal to save time.
If you want to follow my ArtStation Challenge video series:
About me: I am an environment/level artist who has been working in the game industry for 10+ years at studios such as Ubisoft, EA, Relic, Capcom and United Front. I have worked on games like FarCry 4, Watch Dogs 2, Splinter Cell, Sleeping Dogs and Spacemarine.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://suamaybomnuoctphcm.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- New Agario 3D 1st Place Challenge With Pikachu Team – ( Biome3D – Agar.io 3D Clone Live Stream )
- Crazy Mustang Race! @ Watkins Glen!
- 8 day Running Water 20'' cuckoo clock by Hones
- How Stow Gypsy Fair has changed since Jack Hargreaves went there in 1982 – Jack's Country
- WATCHING REBOOT HORATIO BUILD HIS BASE FORTNITE PS4 GAMEPLAY # 2