Supermarket Shriek is a bizarre co-operative game based on using screams to propel yourself around in a shopping trolley. It’s fiddly enough alone, but with one person controlling the human passenger and one controlling the goat, it becomes absolute chaos. Subscribe to Outside Xbox for more!
Supermarket Shriek arrived on Gamepass immediately after the Microsoft E3 conference and Andy and Mike decided to wrestle with its unique shriek-based control system and experience its sophisticated baked bean can physics for themselves.
Supermarket Shriek is out now on Xbox One gamepas.
Official Merch Store!
Become a member of Outside Xbox!
Outside Xbox brings you daily videos about videogames, especially Xbox One games and Xbox 360 games. Join us for new gameplay, original videos, previews, lists, Show of the Week and other things (ask us about the other things).
Thanks for watching and be excellent to each other in the comments.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- New Agario 3D 1st Place Challenge With Pikachu Team – ( Biome3D – Agar.io 3D Clone Live Stream )
- Crazy Mustang Race! @ Watkins Glen!
- 8 day Running Water 20'' cuckoo clock by Hones
- How Stow Gypsy Fair has changed since Jack Hargreaves went there in 1982 – Jack's Country
- WATCHING REBOOT HORATIO BUILD HIS BASE FORTNITE PS4 GAMEPLAY # 2