The Play-Doh Launch Game is a battery-powered game for two to three players where kids compete to be the first to get three balls of Play-Doh into Orange Guy’s can. For full review and shopping info►
The Play-Doh Launch Game is a battery-powered game for two to three players where kids compete to be the first to get three balls of Play-Doh into Orange Guy’s can. The game comes with three two-ounce cans of Play-Doh, a motorized Orange Guy can with lid, two Orange Guy arms, a game base, three launchers, and instructions.
To play, each player chooses a launcher and a can of Play-Doh. Take 10 small, marble-sized pieces of Play-Doh from your can and put them in front of you so you’ll be ready to mold and launch. Once you turn on Orange Guy, all players simultaneously mold and launch their Play-Doh pieces. To launch, place a marble-sized piece of Play-Doh onto the launch pad, press the molding lever to mold it into a ball, aim for the can, and press the launch button. Each launcher base also has different molds on it for classic Play-Doh play once the game has ended.
DohVinci Memory Masterpiece Ribbon Board Kit ►
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- New Agario 3D 1st Place Challenge With Pikachu Team – ( Biome3D – Agar.io 3D Clone Live Stream )
- Crazy Mustang Race! @ Watkins Glen!
- 8 day Running Water 20'' cuckoo clock by Hones
- How Stow Gypsy Fair has changed since Jack Hargreaves went there in 1982 – Jack's Country
- WATCHING REBOOT HORATIO BUILD HIS BASE FORTNITE PS4 GAMEPLAY # 2