In this episode, Chance shows us how to make some simple keychains to add to the aesthetic of you game collection.
Keychains: Blank Acrylic Rectangle Keychains 2.25″ x 1.65″
Paper: In the video Chance mentions “Matte finish paper”. Glossy brochure paper works just as well. In this case he used 180g paper from HP. Best to stay away from the thicker photo paper which might not fit as well, or regular paper as it yields lower print quality.
Music: Jeff Kaale – “Cookie”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- New Agario 3D 1st Place Challenge With Pikachu Team – ( Biome3D – Agar.io 3D Clone Live Stream )
- Crazy Mustang Race! @ Watkins Glen!
- 8 day Running Water 20'' cuckoo clock by Hones
- How Stow Gypsy Fair has changed since Jack Hargreaves went there in 1982 – Jack's Country
- WATCHING REBOOT HORATIO BUILD HIS BASE FORTNITE PS4 GAMEPLAY # 2