Visit Our Amazon Store:
Trail cameras are expensive and worth protecting maximize their life. Trail cams are exposed to the sun, rain, dew, and extreme temperatures on a daily basis. A simple trail camera hood can protect your camera for all the elements that can shorten it’s life prematurely.
A simple way to protect your game cams is to cut a 5-gal bucket, or any size paint pale, in half and mount it above your game camera. Since it’s made out of plastic it will last for many years to come.
Cellular game cameras make it a little more challenging to utilize trail camera hoods due to the raised antenna. This is overcome by using a larger hood (5-gallon bucket) and mounting it higher to clear the cellular game cam antenna.
This project is very easy, inexpensive, and quick to complete. All you need is a bucket of any size, some paint, a drill and a saw.
You spend a lot of money on all those trail cameras so make sure you protect them with a trail camera hood!
Thanks for watching!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://suamaybomnuoctphcm.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- New Agario 3D 1st Place Challenge With Pikachu Team – ( Biome3D – Agar.io 3D Clone Live Stream )
- Crazy Mustang Race! @ Watkins Glen!
- 8 day Running Water 20'' cuckoo clock by Hones
- How Stow Gypsy Fair has changed since Jack Hargreaves went there in 1982 – Jack's Country
- WATCHING REBOOT HORATIO BUILD HIS BASE FORTNITE PS4 GAMEPLAY # 2